My first guest writer on my Find Me Book blog is none other than my lovely, talented, and beautiful 13-year-old niece. She also has a great sense of humor. The above picture is her Halloween costume. I mean come on, how many kids were Flo, the Progressive Insurance lady. Right now they are visiting us from Minnesota. I asked her to write a list about what she loves when she comes to visit us in California. Here is her list:
1. I absolutely love the sun and palm trees.
2. I love the ocean.
3. I love that the houses all look the same, but they are so different from the houses in Minnesota.
4. I love being with my aunt and uncle and cousins. 🙂
5. I love walking my cousin to school…. But I hate that I have to leave and she has to stay.
6. I like the traffic, the crowds, and I love all the people… Only for a few days though. 🙂
7. I love that when one rain cloud passes everyone freaks out.
8. I love that my cousin’s backyard is a huge canyon.
9. I love all the fun things that u can do here.
10.I love my aunt’s neighborhood. They all carpool and everyone takes turns bringing the kids to school.
I love coming to California!