We just took a plane trip to visit my family in the great state of Minnesota. I took my 4 kids by myself on the plane. It went really smooth and I just wanted to share with you all some of the items I felt were “LIFESAVERS.”
– Orange Tic Tacs
– Modeling Magic – it is this great no-mess playdoh. This kept my 3, 7, and 9 year olds busy for almost an hour.
– Goldfish Crackers – best snack food ever!
– Antibacterial Wipes – that one is for me. Planes completely gross me out.
– Ring Pops
– A book for each of the kids and magazines
– Color Wonder book and marker
– Bubble Gum
– Almonds –in the little bags from Trader Joe’s – love that store by the way!
AND of course a Find Me Book (>: